Throughout the year, we often find ourselves with what is known as "short dated" and "run end" product. Short dated product is product that is still is within its best before date, but too close to the date for us to sell to our distributors. Run End products are partial cases left over at the end of a product batch. We end up with a freezer-full of odds and ends. Our solution is to offer these cases to our direct customers at a minimum 25% discount.
To Shop, just click the Clearance Centre tab in the Product Category list on the website or click here to go there directly.
Clearance Centre Terms
- All items are sold While Quantities Last. Quantities listed on website may be innaccurate. Available quantities are updated once a day.
- Clearance Items are Overstock or Short Dated
- Short Dated means the product is closer to the Best Before date than our Distributors will allow. This is usually 6 or 8 months before expiry but may be shorter.
- These products may be previously frozen. You should freeze them when you receive them.
- Products are sold in Full Cases Only. No mixing of product in a case.
- Product is sold as-is. No refunds or reships unless damaged.
- All Sales Final.
- $200 limit imposed by US customs still applies to US orders.
- Standard shipping rates apply
- Not available to commercial customers